So you have tried all available options to alleviate the dark patches and spots on your skin and none of them could do the miracle you were expecting? You are not alone here! Disappointment definitely looms large when the trust that you have entrusted on a product is broken. However, that disappointment should not pose as a hindrance for you to try the Melloderm-HQ Hydroquinone 4%, because otherwise you will lose the only effective solution to get rid of your dark spots.
What is Hydroquinone 4% and what is it used for?
Hydroquinone is not a new word for us. It can be chemically defined as having the chemical formula C6H4(0H)2 . It is a type of phenol, an aromatic organic compound and a derivative of benzene. However, in human medicine, hydroquinone is externally used on the skin as lightening agent. It is used for the treatment of melasma, hyperpigmentation, sun and age spots, freckles and other skin discolorations. It is sometimes used in combination with alpha hydroxyl acids to speed up the lightening process. As a skin bleaching agent, it works by hindering the enzyme reaction in skin cells, thus reducing the production of melanin.
In the United States, you will find hydroquinone in two types of concentrations; hydroquinone 2% and hydroquinone 4%. In US hydroquinone 2% can be availed without a prescription, but hydroquinone 4% requires a prescription. As per the study conducted on them, hydroquinone 4% delivers a much faster result in lightening the skin. The result is usually apparent after 6 to 8 weeks of application.
Why Melloderm-HQ Hydroquinone 4%?
Hydroquinone 4% is available in several brands. But Melloderm-HQ has been hailed as the best brand so far. This brand is known to have given the most effective result to all those who have used it and has stayed true to its promise of providing the utmost care to all its users.
A tube of 7 grams of Melloderm-HQ Hydroquinone 4% is now available at Bangkok Retail without prescription for only $15,- including free shipping worldwide.
Before you buy Melloderm-HQ Hydroquinone 4% it is essential to be aware of some safety measures
- First time users should apply a small amount on a patch of skin to test for skin sensitivity or allergic reaction on the skin. The test should be done 24 hours prior to using it on the face.
- Avoid direct contact with the sun after using the hydroquinone cream. Always use a sunscreen to cover the treated area before going out.
- Do not use hydroquinone cream on any broken or injured skin.
- Avoid using the cream with other medicines that contain phenol, resorcinol etc. Avoid using in accompaniment with products that contain hydrogen peroxide, retinol or salicylic acid etc.
- Do not use the product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or are planning to become pregnant.
- The product is not recommended for use in children who are under 12 years of age.
- Avoid using hydroquinone 4% if you are allergic to certain medicines, foods or any other substance.
- Always use as directed by your physician or as instructed on the package.
- Keep hydroquinone away from your eyes, mouth, nose or your lips.
- Wash and dry the affected area before application.
Share this post