The very sight of acne on our face is disturbing. We wish to get rid of it as soon as possible. The online market has acne treatment medicines galore. If you are confused and wondering which will give you the most effective solution to your acne, then look no further! Simply place your order for Epiduo Gel at Bangkok Retail. Months later you will only be thankful that you have tried it.
What is Epiduo Gel?
Used in the topical treatment of acne vulgaris, Epiduo Gel is a blend of two powerful medicines, adapalene and benzoyl peroxide. This is where the greatness of the gel lies as the combination of the two ingredients is known to give quick, effective and long lasting results.
Benzoyl peroxide is an antimicrobial, and therefore works by decreasing or killing the bacteria that are responsible for the breakouts. It also prevents future breakouts. This ingredient works by drying and peeling off the skin.
Adapalene on the other hand is a form of Vitamin A, a type of retinoid and has multiple functions. It unclogs the pores, prevents the occurrence of whiteheads and blackheads and reduces redness, inflammation and swelling that is associated with acne.
A gram of Epiduo Gel is comprised of 25mg/2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide and 1mg/0.1% Adapalene.
At Bangkok Retail you can purchase a tube of 15g of Epiduo Gel at $30 including free shipping worldwide. There is no prescription required.
- I am a 45 yr old woman who has suffered from acne for the last 10 years. This so far is the only thing that has worked. My face is clearing up pretty fast! Thanks to the makers of Epiduo! LOVE IT!
- "I started using epiduo and gradually my skin is absolutely glowing. Not a single blemish left. I don't even have to wear makeup anymore. For a girl who's learned how to perfect her makeup to cover up huge, painful cysts, I could not be more pleased. Give this medicine a chance! Try it for a few months. It changed my life".
Things to Consider before using Epiduo Gel
- Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients that are present in Epiduo Gel.
- If you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning to conceive, take the advice of your doctor before you start using it.
- Remember some medicine may react adversely with Epiduo Gel. So make sure you take the guidance of your doctor if you are using any other medicines, especially medicines that contain sulfur, salicylic acid or resorcinol.
- Talk to your doctor if your skin is too sensitive or if you have a history of skin sensitivity. A Doctor’s suggestion is also advisable if you are already using some other medicine to treat your acne
- When using Epiduo Gel, avoid using any other skin products that can lead to dryness or irritation on the skin.
- Always wash your hands and your face before applying the gel.
- Do not use the product on your lips, inside your nose, mucous membranes or on skin that has been affected by eczema. Use of the product on cut and scraped skin should also be avoided. In addition, take care not to accidentally get this medicine in your eyes.
- Remember to use the medicine on a daily basis for maximum benefit. Use it at the same time every day. You should always use as recommended or as suggested by your doctor. Excess use of the medicine will only cause your skin to react adversely.
After the first few weeks of its use, there is a possibility that your acne might appear worse and you may experience mild to moderate irritation or dry skin. This should ideally go away after a while but, if it is causing you much trouble, seek the help of your doctor.